Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Stupid Things in Sports...

4. People who attend Poker Tournaments and Bowling events- The only fun thing about poker is playing in it. Could you imagine having to sit hours watching people play poker when you can't even see what cards they have? With bowling, I think it can be fun to play sometimes but after awhile it just gets boring. I would rather go to a Chicago Sky game then go to a PBA event.

5. Three periods in hockey- I think it just prolongs the game so much more. Why can't there just be one halftime like every other sport? I liked watching the Blackhawks during the playoffs but having to wait for 20 minutes from one period to the next would force me to turn it off. The game is played so uptempo that it doesn't make sense to have three periods.

No comments:

Post a Comment